The Electronics Technician will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and testing wind tunnel laboratory electronics, instrumentation, and control systems.
This is a full-time position.
- Proper interpretation of design specifications, drawings, and schematics.
- Perform installation of wind tunnel model electrical and pressure instrumentation, as well as a variety of specialized electrical and electronic test equipment.
- Calibration of instrumentation including force balances, pitot tubes, and transducers.
- Execution of system “check out” tests, including test preparation, execution, data collection, and reporting.
- Monitor test equipment and wind tunnel instrumentation and control systems to ensure accurate test results and avoid
damage to the test facility or wind tunnel models.
- Troubleshooting of laboratory systems.
- Preparation of reports and manuals.
- Preparation and mark-up of as-built drawings.
We are seeking well-rounded, team players with both the technical and people skills the thrive in a company that’s producing cutting edge aerodynamic research equipment.