The AEROLAB Pressure Cylinder mounts vertically and spans the test section of an Educational Wind Tunnel.
It has 24 flush-mounted pressure taps around its circumference. Being mounted to the yaw table, angular position is adjustable.
The Pressure Cylinder has an outside diameter of 4 inches (10.16cm) and is supplied with all necessary tubing to connect it to your choice of indicators.
AEROLAB offers a Multi-tube Manometer. Although designed specifically for the EWT, the Pressure Cylinder is adaptable to other tunnels and applications. Contact AEROLAB for details.
- Handcrafted Custom Models and Probes are available by special order. Contact AEROLAB with specifications for a free quotation.
- Low Speed
- Models & Probes
- Mounts vertically and spans the test section of an Educational Wind Tunnel
- 24 flush-mounted pressure taps around its circumference
- Angular position is adjustable
- Outside diameter of 4 inches (10.16 cm)
- Comes with ample tubing