We specialize in misc. metals including steel and aluminum for wind tunnel manufacturing.
This is a full-time position.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Have valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
- Hours are 6:00 AM-2:30 PM.
- Open to international/domestic travel.
- Experienced with steel, stainless steel and aluminum: cutting, prepping, Tig/mig weld, and clean and finish stainless materials.
- Attention to detail and a focus on quality work is imperative.
- Weld using Stick, Mig, and Tig. Able to read shop drawings, and prints.
- Be a team player.
Based on experience.
We are seeking well-rounded, team players with both the technical and people skills the thrive in a company that’s producing cutting edge aerodynamic research equipment.